Christmas at the King’s Head Inn Restaurant
Joy to the World! It’s Christmas time at Kings Landing and the King’s Head Inn is bustling once more. The Inn is all dressed with evergreen boughs, garlands, pomander balls, ribbons and strings of popcorn and cranberries for Christmas Dinners by candlelight! Upon arrival, an innkeeper will guide you by candlelight through the snow and to the magical warmth of the Inn, where you will be met with a burst of Christmas music in the pub or by the fireplace in the Simeon Jones room, to get you in the spirit before the call to dine. After your meal, enjoy complimentary treats of port, walnut toffee and gingerbread men. See why tens of thousands of people have taken in this tradition and made it their own.
Reservations are now open!
It’s now time to book your party’s place at Christmas at the King’s Head Inn! Spaces fill up quickly, so don’t delay.
This year, you can enjoy a 7:00 pm seating on November
17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30 or December 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23.
We will also have 12:00 pm seatings and readings of The Night Before Christmas with Father Christmas himself on December
1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22 & 23.
*Note: Sold out dates are red and crossed out.
$26.99/ 12 & under or 65+
Note: The portion for children and seniors is smaller than the adult portion. All guests are welcome to order the full-size, adult portion.
How to Submit Your Reservation Request:
Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our reservation line at (506) 363-4968. Emails and voicemails will be responded to in order received. Please allow 3 business days for confirmation. Office hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Phone number
- # of people in your party:
- Preferred Date for Dinner
- Entrées of choice: Prime Rib, Roast Turkey, Roast Goose, or New Brunswick Zucchini Pie (vegetarian option)
- Special request seating: wheelchair, high chair, or seating with friends booking under another name
- Dietary restrictions
- To help us respond in a timely manner and to prevent our voicemail box from filling up too quickly, please leave only one, brief message. We respond in the order received and don’t want to book you in twice!
- Please be prepared to leave your credit card # (Mastercard, Visa, or American Express), name on card, and 3-digit security code when we respond to your reservation request.
- Your credit card is required to hold your reservation. Your card will not be charged, unless a cancellation fee is applied. Payment for meals is taken at the time of service.
Cancellations: The King’s Head Inn Restaurant requires a 48-hour cancellation notice for all themed dinners. If notice is not given within this time frame, a 50% fee will be applied to your credit card.