As a member of the Visiting Cousins team, the successful candidate(s) will be responsible to provide the safety, security and supervision of children ages 9-15 inclusive, during the 9 weeks of the program. Responsibilities will also include interpreting 19th century New Brunswick to both the Visiting Cousins and the general public. Wearing a costume will be required.
• Completion of one year of university and have a minimum of one work term or volunteer experience with supervising a group of children as the primary responsibility.
• Written and spoken competence in English is required. Please indicate your language capabilities on your application.
The following operational requirements are also required:
• Working weekdays with the occasional weekend
• Shift work with the possibility of overnight
• Extended walking in all types of weather and humidity levels
The successful candidate(s) will possess the following behavioural competencies:
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Self Control/Stamina
• Effective Interactive Communication with various age groups, particularly strong with children.
Resumes should include all work and volunteer experiences working with children.
TYPE OF POSITION: Student
WORK TERM: June 1 – August 24, 2015
SALARY: $10.30 per hour.
We encourage applicants to apply by email email@example.com or by mail at the following address.
Kings Landing Historical Settlement
c/o Visiting Cousins Student Application
5804 Route 102
Prince William NB, E6K 0A5
Telephone: (506) 363-4999
Only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Competition Closes: April 8th, 2015