Kings Landing Historical Settlement vibrantly recreates life as it was lived in the St. John River Valley during the 19th century. The settlement depends upon your support to continue in its goal of promoting and preserving our heritage.
By purchasing a Membership to Kings Landing, you provide crucial support to the on-going efforts to maintain our infrastructure, collections, research and interpretation for the education and enjoyment of the public.
As a Member, you are entitled to:
• Unlimited admission for yourself and 3 guests for the season
• A $50.00 income tax receipt
• Invitations to special events and exhibit openings
• Regular season updates through our e-mail newsletter, “King’s Crier”
• 2012 Membership rate – $165.00.
Contact Karen.Price2@gnb.ca or at 506-363-4971