Feast in the Village
This season the culinary team at the King’s Head Inn is introducing a brand new twist on dinner with a show. They’ll be taking the kitchen party outdoors and serving up an evening you won’t soon forget!
Come and join us for our spectacular, open-air, long-table dining experience. Receive exclusive, after-hours access to the Village, indulge in a seasonal feast, enjoy the company of villagers and other dinner guests, and have some good ol’ fashioned fun! Reservations are required and admission is included with your ticket.
This ticket includes:
- A day pass to Kings Landing for August 25, 2018
- Exclusive after-hours access to Kings Landing’s Village
- An open-air, long-table style setting in the heart of Kings Landing’s Village
- A delicious, heritage menu
- An evening of music, dance and entertainment provided by our villagers!
On the Table:
A traditional menu inspired by New Brunswick’s heritage. This open-air, long-table style feast will be served in the heart of the Village. Several, generous platters of each of the following dishes will be shared amongst guests:
V= Vegetarian GS = Gluten Sensitive
- Mary’s Famous Brown Bread V
- Citrus Asparagus Salad V GS
- Traditional Bean Salad V GS
- Maritime Zucchini Pie V
- Creamed Potatoes V GS
- Molasses Baked Atlantic Salmon GS
- Roasted Venison Loin GS
- Rhubarb Pudding V GS
- Gingerbread V GS
- Tea & Coffee V GS
Tickets can be purchased above or by calling Lisa Wilby at 506-363-4966. Please leave a voicemail and she will return your call at her earliest convenience.
Season Pass Holder Admission: $50/ person* **
General Admission: $67/ person*
* Gratuity is included. Tax is extra.
**Season pass holders must present their season pass with their ticket to be admitted for the season pass holder rate.
Ambassador Pass: Valid for the reduced rate for the cardholder and up to 3 additional tickets.
Family Pass: Valid for the reduced rate for the cardholder, one adult, and two youth (6-16).
Adult, Senior, Student, or Youth Season Pass: Valid for the reduced rate for the cardholder.