Feast in the Village
This season the culinary team at the King’s Head Inn is introducing a brand new twist on dinner with a show. They’ll be taking the kitchen party outdoors and serving up an evening you won’t soon forget!
Come and join us for our spectacular, open-air, long-table dining experience. Receive exclusive, after-hours access to the Village, indulge in a seasonal feast, enjoy the company of villagers and other dinner guests, and have some good ol’ fashioned fun! Reservations are required and admission is included with your ticket.
July 28 – A Loyalist Wedding
August 11 – A Taste of Kings Landing
August 25 – Queen Victoria’s Coronation Celebrations
This ticket includes:
- A day pass to Kings Landing for the date of your reservation
- Exclusive after-hours access to Kings Landing’s Village
- An open-air, long-table style setting in the heart of Kings Landing’s Village
- A delicious, heritage menu
- An evening of music, dance and entertainment provided by our villagers!
On the Table:
A traditional menu inspired by New Brunswick’s heritage. This open-air, long-table style feast will be served in the heart of the Village. Several, generous platters of each of the following dishes will be shared amongst guests:
V= Vegetarian GS = Gluten Sensitive
- Mary’s Famous Brown Bread V
- Citrus Asparagus Salad V GS
- Traditional Bean Salad V GS
- Maritime Zucchini Pie V
- Creamed Potatoes V GS
- Molasses Baked Atlantic Salmon GS
- Roasted Venison Loin GS
- Rhubarb Pudding V GS
- Gingerbread V GS
- Tea & Coffee V GS
Tickets can be purchased above or by calling Lisa Wilby at 506-363-4966. Please leave a voicemail and she will return your call at her earliest convenience.
Season Pass Holder Admission: $50/ person* **
General Admission: $67/ person*
* Gratuity is included. Tax is extra.
**Season pass holders must present their season pass with their ticket to be admitted for the season pass holder rate.
Ambassador Pass: Valid for the reduced rate for the cardholder and up to 3 additional tickets.
Family Pass: Valid for the reduced rate for the cardholder, one adult, and two youth (6-16).
Adult, Senior, Student, or Youth Season Pass: Valid for the reduced rate for the cardholder.