Pass to the Past
Get your Pass to the Past Today!
From September 1-28, visit your local New Brunswick public library and receive a pass to visit Kings Landing. With a valid library card and a pass, you can gain free admission to Kings Landing and make a little history of your own.
Visit your public library today and ask how you can get a pass and a library card!
Here’s how it works:
- Take your library card and the pass (printed receipt) you got at the library to Kings
Landing any day from September 1st to 28th, 2018.
- The pass is valid for one entry only and must be surrendered at time of visit.
- If the pass is presented after September 28th, it has no value and you will not be able
to have free access to the site.
- You can check out 1 pass per library card.
- The pass will allow entry for one person. It is an individual pass and cannot be used
for group visits or with any other offer. Groups are any party of 15 people or more.