What to Expect
At Kings Landing Historical Settlement, hang out with the “locals” while they tend to the animals on the farm, play old-fashioned children’s games, savor an authentic meal, take a wagon ride or kick up your heels at a barn dance! Who knew the past could be so much fun!
Have fun, but take care!
- A minimum of 4 hours is recommended for visiting the site.
- Comfortable footwear is encouraged.
- The roadways and steps are uneven, and many stairways are narrow; please walk carefully
- Interiors of some buildings are dimly lit
- Smoking is not permitted inside the buildings
- Livestock can be unpredictable; please do not pet or feed the animals, domestic or wild
- Limited accessibility in many areas.
- To ensure safety for all guests, pets are not allowed inside Kings Landing.
The horse-powered drag saw in operation at Kings Landing
A visitor helps with candle dipping at Kings Landing
Photography by Hemmings House Pictures