Christmas at the King’s Head Inn
Reservations are now open. We are doing our best to answer the hundreds of emails and voicemails in the order received. We apologize for this delay and sincerely appreciate your patience at this busy time.
If you haven’t received a response to your enquiry and your preferred date is sold out, please send your second and third choices to email@example.com. If you do not have a second or third choice, you will be placed on a waiting list for your preferred date.
Joy to the World! It’s Christmas time at Kings Landing, and the King’s Head Inn is bustling once more. The Inn is all dressed with evergreen boughs, garlands, pomander balls, ribbons and strings of popcorn and cranberries for Christmas Dinners! Upon arrival, an innkeeper will guide you by candlelight through the snow and to the magical warmth of the Inn, where you will be met with a burst of Christmas music in the pub or by the fireplace in the Simeon Jones room, to get you in the spirit before the call to dine. After your meal, enjoy complimentary treats of port, walnut toffee and gingerbread men. See why tens of thousands of people have taken in this tradition and made it their own.
This year, you can enjoy a 7:00 pm seating on November
23, 24 & 30 and December 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23.
We will also have 12:00 pm seatings and readings of The Night Before Christmas with Father Christmas himself on December
1, 8, 15 & 22.
*Crossed out dates in red are sold out.*
Price (tax & gratuity not included):
$45.99/ full serving
$31.99/ half serving
How to Submit Your Reservation Request:
Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our reservation line at (506) 363-4968. We respond to emails and voicemails in the order received. Please leave only one voicemail to help us keep the voicemail box open. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Office hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Phone number
- # of people in your party
- Preferred Date for Dinner
- Entrées of choice: Prime Rib, Roast Turkey or New Brunswick Zucchini Pie (vegetarian option)
- Special request seating: wheelchair, high chair, or seating with friends booking under another name
- Dietary restrictions
- Credit card information
- To help us respond quickly and to prevent our voicemail box from filling up fast, please leave only one, brief message. We answer requests for reservations in the order received and don’t want to book you in twice!
- Please be prepared to leave your credit card # (Mastercard, Visa, or American Express), name on the card, and 3-digit security code when we respond to your reservation request.
- Your credit card is required to hold your reservation. We will not charge your card unless a cancellation fee is applied. We take payments for meals at the time of service and accept cash, credit and debit.
The King’s Head Inn Restaurant requires a 72-hour cancellation notice for all themed dinners. If you do not provide notice within this time frame, your card will incur a 50% fee.