The Moveable Feast
June 10 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Moveable Feast is an interactive dining experience that will take you through the Village and back in time at Kings Landing.
Spend the evening sampling appetizers and drinks in the Village with your main course, dessert and port served at the King’s Head Inn Restaurant.
- Saturday, June 10, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- $50 plus Eventbrite fees: $53.25 total (including taxes and gratuity) per person.
- Tickets sold per table to avoid overbooking.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase at the King’s Head Inn pub.
Menu: Visit the following houses for appetizers and drink samples:
- Perley: Cup of Tomato Basil Soup
- Morehouse: Riverside Pizza Samplers
- Ingraham: Quarter Gordon Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Return to the King’s Head Inn for the rest of your meal:
- Main Course: Your choice of turkey pot pie or vegetable chilli served with vegetables, potatoes and brown bread.
- Dessert: berry cobbler, tea, coffee and port
♫ Musical entertainment will top off the evening. ♫
- Arrival: 6:30 pm via the King’s Head Inn Entrance.
- Enjoy samples and visits in the Village until 7:15 pm.
- Return to the restaurant by 7:30 pm when your meal will be served.
- Departure starting at 8:30 pm.
Buy your tickets on Eventbrite today!