Ties the Bind
The people of New Brunswick have diverse backgrounds and ancestry that are important to celebrate. Explore the topics of love, romance, weddings, heartbreak, family, and more this weekend in the Village.
Here are some highlights of this weekend:
Saturday, July 2:
- There will be an attempt at an anvil wedding on Saturday if the young couple can escape without their parents stopping them!
- The Benevolent Women’s Society meets at 11 am at the Perley House
- The Parish School is open from 1 pm to 3 pm.
- The Lower Pokiok Superior School is open from 10 am to 3 pm.
- The Ingraham House is hosting a tea at 2 pm.
- The Theatre will put on a Victorian Funeral.
Sunday, July 3:
- The Theatre will read the will from the previous day’s Victorian Funeral.
- The Jones House will host a tea at 11:30 am.
- Service at St. Mark’s Anglican Church at 2 pm.