2024 season passes are now on sale! Fill out the form below or purchase a card on your next visit.
For less than the price of two visits, a season pass lets you visit Kings Landing as many times as you like during the 2024 season.
Kings Landing season pass holders also benefit from:
- Early reservations for themed dinners and signature events;
- Complimentary admission to off-season events like Christmas in the Valley and Maple, the First Taste of Spring;
- 10% discount on the end of season sale at the Peddler’s Market; and,
- 25% off admission to the following New Brunswick attractions:
Huntsman Marine Science Centre / Fundy Discovery Aquarium
Village historique acadien
Beaverbrook Art Gallery
Pays de la Sagouine
Aquarium et centre marin du Nouveau-Brunswick
New Brunswick Botanical Gardens
- And 15% off at The Hopewell Rocks.
|Ambassador Pass (cardholder + up to 3 guests)||$127|
|Family Pass (Max 2 Adults; Max. 2 Youth)|
|Senior Pass (65+)||$42|
|Student Season Pass (Valid I.D. Required)||$42|
|Youth Pass (ages 6-15)||$32|
Children up to 5 years old are free!
All prices shown include tax.
Obtaining a Season Pass
You can purchase a season pass at the Welcome Centre during regular hours or submit a request using the following form. Thank you for your support!