For less than the price of two visits, a season pass lets you visit Kings Landing as many times as you like during the 2023 season.
Kings Landing season pass holders also benefit from:
- Early reservations for themed dinners and signature events;
- Complimentary admission to off-season events like Christmas in the Valley and Maple, the First Taste of Spring;
- 10% discount on the end of season sale at the Peddler’s Market; and,
- 25% off admission to the following New Brunswick attractions:
Huntsman Marine Science Centre / Fundy Discovery Aquarium
Village historique acadien
Beaverbrook Art Gallery
Pays de la Sagouine
Aquarium et centre marin du Nouveau-Brunswick
New Brunswick Botanical Gardens
- And 15% off at The Hopewell Rocks.
|Ambassador Pass (cardholder + up to 3 guests)||$125|
|Family Pass (Max 2 Adults; Max. 2 Youth)|
|Senior Pass (65+)||$40|
|Student Season Pass (Valid I.D. Required)||$40|
|Youth Pass (ages 6-15)||$30|
Children up to 5 years old are free!
All prices shown include tax.
Obtaining a Season Pass
Advance season pass requests are no longer being taken. Instead, we ask that interested passholders purchase theirs at the Welcome Centre during regular hours on or after June 7, 2023, when the Village opens. Thank you for your support!