Situated on a picturesque bend along the Saint John River, Kings Landing is a scenic, open air museum that serves as a beautiful and unique location for your wedding. This vibrant living history village offers a glimpse into 19th century, rural New Brunswick with beautiful backdrops for your wedding photographs. Celebrate your special day with the romance and simplicity of the 1800s while infusing it with your own personal touch.
Choose from a selection of our unique services
– Scenic outdoor venues
– Charming indoor venues
– Beautiful photo opportunities
– Rehearsal and reception meals
– Horse & buggy rentals
– Costume rentals
– Historic home dressing rooms
Contact us for more information
– Check out our 2023 wedding information package here.
– Check out our 2024 wedding information package here.
– Download and complete our Wedding Request Form by clicking here and submit it via email by clicking here.
*Please note: Certain blackout dates apply, including Mondays and Tuesdays during Kings Landing’s regular season from early June to mid-October. At this time, blackout dates apply from mid-October to the end of May. We hope to offer off-season wedding date options in the future.