Hours and Pricing
Kings Landing, including The Peddler’s Market, Axe & Plough Café, and Grant Store, will be re-opening for Christmas in the Village in December, Sugar Bush in March, and for the 2021 Season in June.
The King’s Head Inn Restaurant will be open for Christmas at the King’s Head Inn this holiday season.
2021 Daily Admission Prices
Details to come!
We will be shipping Christmas Gift Packages from mid-November until mid-December (depending on postage deadlines).
Ambassador (Cardholder + 3 guests) – $109.00
Family (max. 2 adults) – $83.00
Additional Youth with Family Season Pass – $14.00
Adult (16+) -$40.00
Student (ID required) -$35.00
All prices include tax.
Kings Landing season pass holders also benefit from:
– Early reservations for themed dinners and signature events
– VIP invites to receptions and exhibit openings
– An extra 10% off the end-of-season sale at the Peddler’s Market
– An extra 25% off daily admission to the following New Brunswick attractions:
- Huntsman Marine Science Centre / Fundy Discovery Aquarium
- Village historique acadien
- Pays de la Sagouine
- Kingsbrae Garden
- New Brunswick Museum – Musée du Nouveau-Brunswick
- Eco-Parc Lameque
- New Brunswick Botanical Garden
- New Brunswick Aquarium and Marine centre
- Acadian Peninsula Ecological Park
- Beaverbrook Art Gallery
- Fundy Trail Parkway
- Hopewell Rocks
To pre-order a Christmas Gift Pack, click here.