Hours and Pricing
Kings Landing, including The Peddler’s Market, Axe & Plough Café, and Grant Store, are open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
The King’s Head Inn Restaurant’s patio and takeout window are open Wednesday through Sunday from 11:30 am to 4:30 pm. The dining rooms are closed at this time.
Daily Admission Prices
|Family (Max. 2 Adults; Max. 2 Youth)|
|Student (Valid I.D. Required)||$16.99|
|Children up to age 5||FREE|
2020 season passes are now available!
For less than the price of two visits, a season pass lets you visit Kings Landing as many times as you like during the 2020 season.
|Ambassador Pass (cardholder + up to 3 guests)||$94.99|
|Family Pass (Max 2 Adults; Max. 2 Youth)*|
|Senior Pass (65+) /strong>||$29.99|
|Student Season Pass (Valid I.D. Required)||$29.99|
|Youth Pass (ages 6-15)||$22.99|
Kings Landing season pass holders also benefit from:
– Early reservations for themed dinners and signature events
– VIP invites to receptions and exhibit openings
– An extra 10% off the end-of-season sale at the Peddler’s Market
– An extra 25% off daily admission to the following New Brunswick attractions:
- Huntsman Marine Science Centre / Fundy Discovery Aquarium
- Village historique acadien
- Pays de la Sagouine
- Kingsbrae Garden
- New Brunswick Museum – Musée du Nouveau-Brunswick
- Eco-Parc Lameque
- New Brunswick Botanical Garden
- New Brunswick Aquarium and Marine centre
- Acadian Peninsula Ecological Park
- Beaverbrook Art Gallery
- Fundy Trail Parkway
- Hopewell Rocks
For season passes, please contact Amanda Stairs at email@example.com.