Mother’s Day Brunch at the King’s Head Inn
Gather together with family and friends to celebrate the mothers, mother figures and special people in your life over brunch at the King’s Head Inn.
Stop by the Mother’s Day Market from 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday, May 7, to find a gift at the Peddler’s Market or from a local, guest vendor.
Menu: A brunch buffet featuring scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, medium-cooked roast beef, baked beans, home fries, assorted fruit, a small salad bar, frittata, and a selection of 3 desserts. Coffee and tea are included with your buffet meal. Refreshing fruit cordial, mimosas and other beverages are available to purchase.
Dates & Times:
- Saturday, May 7: 10:30 am (doors open at 10 am and buffet opens at 10:30)
- Saturday, May 7: 2:30 pm (doors open at 2 pm and buffet opens at 2:30)
- Sunday, May 8: 11:30 am (doors open at 11 am and buffet opens at 11:30)
Table Pricing (including taxes, gratuity and fees):
- Table for 2: $74.25
- Table for 3: $111.01
- Table for 4: $147.75
- Table for 5: $184.51
- Table for 6: $221.25
- Table for 7: $258.01
- Table for 8: $294.75
- Tickets are sold per table rather than per person to prevent overbooking the event.
- Advanced reservations are required via Eventbrite.
- If you are booking for parties larger than 8, you will be required to book multiple tables. The tables may not be together, but we will try to seat you as close as possible.
Please send us a message if you have any questions!