Pass to the Past
From September 5 to 9, 2023, visit your local New Brunswick public library and receive a pass to visit Kings Landing. Kings Landing is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm. With a valid library card and a pass, you can gain one free admission to Kings Landing from September 6 to 10, 2023. Visit your public library and ask how you can get a pass and a library card!
Here’s how it works:
- Take your library card and the pass (printed receipt) you got at the library to Kings Landing from September 6 to 10. (Open Wed-Sun; 10 am – 5 pm).
- The pass is valid for one entry only and must be surrendered at time of visit.
- If the pass is presented after September 10, it has no value and you will not be able to have free access to the site.
- You can check out one pass per library card.
- The pass will allow entry for one person. It is an individual pass and cannot be used for group visits or with any other offer. Groups are any party of 15 people or more.
Get your Pass to the Past and explore the 19th century at Kings Landing!