Thanksgiving at the King’s Head Inn
Thank you to everyone who joined us for Thanksgiving in 2022! Please stay tuned for details about Thanksgiving dinners in 2023. Please note details below are subject to change.
Made with farm-fresh ingredients, time-honoured recipes and a sense of history unique to New Brunswick, Kings Landing’s Thanksgiving Dinners are back for the 2022 season. Gather your friends and family and come to the King’s Head Inn Restaurant for an unforgettable dining experience in the Simeon Jones Room.
Enjoy a three-course Thanksgiving meal:
- First Course: Cream of Turkey Soup served with Mary’s Famous Brown Bread.
- Vegetarian option is available upon request.
- Main Course: Roast Turkey or Zucchini Pie (Vegetarian) served with seasonal vegetables, potato & gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce.
- Dessert: Homemade Pumpkin Pie topped with real whipped cream, coffee or tea.
Full bar service is available for additional costs. Please indicate if you require a vegan meal in your order.
Dates: October 1, 2, 8 & 9, 2022
Times: 11:30 am and 4 pm
Prices: Prices are listed per person and include the meal, admissions to Kings Landing, taxes, and gratuity. Reservations are made per table to prevent overbooking.
– Regular portion: $60.00 (plus Eventbrite fees)
– Smaller portion (Ages 12 and under/65 and over): $55.00 (plus Eventbrite fees).
Season Passholders: Please check your email for your discount. If you are not subscribed to receive our emails and you have a 2022 Kings Landing Season Pass, please send us an email for details.
Please read carefully to ensure your reservation is successful!
- Follow the link to reserve your table online.
- Click the “Select a Date” button to select your preferred date and time.
- Under “Tables,” select which table you require to fit the number of guests in your party: Cornucopia Table (6 to 8 guests) / Harvest Table (up to 4 guests) / Acorn Table (2 guests).
- For example, if you require seating for 8 people, please select 1 Cornucopia table and 8 servings in the “Servings” section. Or, if you are 2 people, select 1 Acorn Table and 2 servings.
- **Although Eventbrite indicates the table is “Free,” it is not. You will be required to select your portion sizes in the “Servings” section in order to secure your table.**
- In the “Servings” section, you must select the number of regular and/or small portions for the members in your party.
- Once your table and servings are selected, click “Checkout” to fill in your order form.
- On the “Checkout” page, please ensure all fields with an asterisk (*) are filled in to avoid error messages and to ensure your order is completed properly.
- Once finished, click “Place Order.” You will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order.
Don’t hesitate to send us a message on Facebook or Instagram @KingsLandingNB or send us an email if you have any questions.
Groups larger than 8 are welcome to book more than one table to accommodate your party size. Larger group bookings or multiple table bookings are subject to availability.
Orders that are incomplete 72 hours before the event (i.e.: you have not paid for your servings), will be cancelled and offered to those on the waiting list.
Kings Landing Corporation requires a 72-hour cancellation notice for all themed dinners. If you do not provide notice within this time frame, your card will incur a 100% fee.