Thanksgiving at the King’s Head Inn
Made with farm-fresh ingredients, time-honoured recipes and a sense of history unique to New Brunswick, Kings Landing’s Thanksgiving Dinners are back for the 2023 season. Gather your friends and family and come to the King’s Head Inn Restaurant for an unforgettable dining experience!
Enjoy a three-course Thanksgiving meal:
- First Course: Cream of Turkey Soup served with Mary’s Famous Brown Bread
- Main Course: Roast Turkey or Holiday Loaf (Vegetarian) served with seasonal vegetables, potato & gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce
- Dessert: Homemade Pumpkin Pie topped with real whipped cream, coffee or tea
Full bar service is available for additional costs. Please indicate if you require a vegan meal in your order.
Dates: September 30, October 1, 7 & 8, 2023
Times: 11:30 am and 4 pm
Prices: Prices are listed per person and include the meal, admissions to Kings Landing, taxes, and gratuity. Reservations are made per table to prevent overbooking.
- General Regular portion: $65.00 (plus Eventbrite fees)
- General Smaller portion (Ages 12 and under/65 and over): $60.00 (plus Eventbrite fees).
- *NEW* Season Passholder Regular Portion $55 (plus Eventbrite fees) (MUST bring season pass card)
- *NEW* Season Passholder Smaller Portion $50 (plus Eventbrite fees) (MUST bring season pass card)
LINK IS NOW LIVE! Reservations can only be made online through Eventbrite (no exceptions).
Season passholders got early access one week prior to the general public.
Watch a step-by-step guide on how to book your tickets:
- Click the “Select a Date” button to select your preferred date and time.
- Under “Tables,” select the number of tables you need. Available sizes are: Cornucopia Table (6 to 8 guests) / Harvest Table (up to 4 guests) / Acorn Table (2 guests)
- For example, if you require seating for 8 people, please select 1 Cornucopia table. Or, if you are 2 people, select 1 Acorn Table.
- **Although Eventbrite indicates the table is “Free,” it is not. Keep scrolling down on the same page and select your portion sizes in the Add-ons section in order to secure your table.**
- In the Add-ons section, you must select the number of regular and/or small portions (season passholder or general) for the members in your party.
- Once your table and servings are selected, click “Checkout” to fill in your order form.
- On the “Checkout” page, please ensure all fields with an asterisk (*) are filled in to avoid error messages and to ensure your order is completed properly.
- Once finished, click “Place Order.” You will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order.
Don’t hesitate to contact Kings Landing at email@example.com or by messaging @KingsLandingNB on Facebook or Instagram if you have any questions.
Groups larger than 8 are welcome to book more than one table to accommodate your party size. Larger group bookings or combined table bookings are subject to availability.
Orders that are incomplete 72 hours before the event (i.e.: you have not paid for your servings), will be cancelled and offered to those on the waiting list.
Kings Landing Corporation requires a 72-hour cancellation notice for all themed dinners. If you do not provide notice within this time frame, your card will incur a 100% fee.