Starting September 22, visitors aged 12 years and up will be required to show proof of having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccination along with a piece of government issued ID to enter Kings Landing. This includes those who have purchased tickets to Heirloom Workshops and Thanksgiving Dinner at the King’s Head Inn. Click here to read the full statement from Kings Landing.
If you have ever marvelled at the lovely crafts the folks at Kings Landing make, now you can learn them for yourself! This season, guests can join Mrs. Joslin at the Joslin Farm in the Carriage Shed or Miss Inge at the Learning Centre for an Heirloom Workshop.
Click the titles on the images below to register!
Guests are required to register for these workshops and reserve their spot through Eventbrite. The ticket to the workshop does not include admission to Kings Landing, which must be paid upon arrival the day of the workshop. Season passholders are only required to pay for the workshop. Click here for admission rates.
How to register:
- Visit Kings Landing’s Evenbrite page (link above) and select the Heirloom Workshop that interests you.
- Click the “Select A Date” button.
- Find the date you would like to attend a click the “Tickets” button.
- Select the number of tickets you would like for this workshop from the dropdown menu (1 – 6).
- Click “Checkout.”
- Complete the order form including your payment information and postal code, and click “Place Order.”
- You will see the confirmation page and receive a confirmation email shortly after. Your registration is complete!
At this time, all workshops are available in English only.