If you have ever marvelled at the lovely crafts the folks at Kings Landing make, now you can learn them for yourself! This season, guests can join Mrs. Joslin at the Joslin Farm in the Carriage Shed or Miss Inge at the Learning Centre for an Heirloom Workshop.
Guests are required to register for these workshops and reserve their spot through Eventbrite. The ticket to the workshop does not include admission to Kings Landing, which must be paid upon arrival the day of the workshop. Season passholders are only required to pay for the workshop. Click here for admission rates.
How to register:
- Visit Kings Landing’s Evenbrite page (link above) and select the Heirloom Workshop that interests you.
- Click the “Select A Date” button.
- Find the date you would like to attend a click the “Tickets” button.
- Select the number of tickets you would like for this workshop from the dropdown menu (1 – 6).
- Click “Checkout.”
- Complete the order form and click “Place Order.”
- You will see the confirmation page and receive a confirmation email shortly after. Your registration is complete!
Health & Safety Information
Workshop participants are required to wear a mask inside buildings or on wagon rides where physical distancing is not possible. The Joslin Farm Carriage Shed and the Learning Centre are set up to provide enough space for workshop instructors and participants to maintain physical distancing. There are also sanitizing stations inside all buildings and outdoors throughout Kings Landing. Click here for more information about Kings Landing’s health and safety measures.
At this time, all workshops are available in English only.