If you have ever marvelled at the lovely crafts the folks at Kings Landing make, now you can learn them for yourself! Mrs. Joslin and Miss Inge have expressed concern over the “endangered crafts” that few folks make these days. These include basket making, needlework, hand sewing, and more. Mrs. Joslin and Miss Inge are excited to share their knowledge of these crafts, to ensure they are carried on by future generations.
2022 Workshop Schedule
Guests are required to register for these workshops and reserve their spot through Eventbrite. The ticket to the workshop does not include admission to Kings Landing, which must be paid upon arrival the day of the workshop unless you have a season pass to Kings Landing. Click here for admission rates.
Workshops take place from 11am to 2pm with breaks as needed.
How to register:
- Visit Kings Landing’s Evenbrite page and select the Heirloom Workshop that interests you.
- Click the “Select A Date” button.
- Find the date you would like to attend a click the “Tickets” button.
- Select the number of tickets you would like for the workshop from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Checkout.”
- Complete the order form including your payment information and postal code, and click “Place Order.”
- You will see the confirmation page and receive a confirmation email shortly after. Your registration is complete!